Thursday 5 December 2013

Tips for planning Your #MOOC #OEB13

This slide deck will be used at Online Educa Berlin 2013 to allow people to set up their own MOOC. It is a short set of slides, with links to other MOOC information. The main idea is to get people on their way, and to make them think on where to go with their overall training.

If you are at Online Educa Berlin, feel free to join me in room Lincke (first floor) between 14.30 - 16.00. I will start / end the session on time. And if you plan a MOOC yourself, why not connect with me from anywhere? The way I see it, we are all in this together - education/training helps us all.

I made a template that I will ask participants to fill in, in order to make it easier for them to choose where they want to go with their MOOC plans. The template can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment